ant-user mailing list archives

From Tim Sheridan <tsheri...@intersectsoft.com>
Subject RE: JBoss 2.4.x taskdef
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:43:16 GMT
I'm still working with JBoss 2.4.x and would find this ANT task definition a
valuable addition to my build scripts. I would be happy to report on testing
it for with my build scripts if that would help make it part of the next ANT
release as an optional task.

Regards,
Tim Sheridan

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Bruce Lynes [mailto:dlynes@shaw.ca]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 2:09 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: JBoss 2.4.x taskdef

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a JBoss taskdef, for JBoss
2.4.3 and higher?

It is designed for how we use JBoss in our environment, which is basically
generate ejb-jar.xml and jboss.xml files for stateless session beans.  It
currently depends on the Jakarta ORO library for regular expressions.  I had

originally prototyped it as a bash shell script with sed expressions.  I had

to move it to an Ant taskdef later on, so that the build script would work
under both Windows and Linux.

If anyone else is interested in this taskdef, I am willing to submit it for
cvs commit, after removing dependencies on our system libraries.

Thanks in advance.