ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Re[4]: is command line input possible when running <java>?
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 07:51:36 GMT

Ok, I tried running the command line app using <java fork="false" ....>
with the JVM non-forked, but now I get this exception:

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class
sun.reflect.GeneratedSerializationConstructorAccessor1 cannot access its
superclass sun.reflect.SerializationConstructorAccessorImpl

This is under j2sdk1.4.1 and Ant-1.5.1.  I can run it fine from the command
line outside of Ant so it seems to be an issue with Ant.  the only resource
I could find through Google that referenced this issue was this email:

http://www.objectweb.org/wws/arc/joram/2002-03/msg00017.html

Is there a bug in Ant?

Jake