ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: is command line input possible when running <java>?
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:25:44 GMT

hmmm...  maybe I didn't explain this well.  The problem is that the app is
not running in batch mode.  It takes user input.  It isn't a task that you
just give some parameters and say "go off and do something and come back
when you finish".  It is an interactive app that you ask it each time to do
a new thing.  So, once it is running, I need to be able to type commands to
the program.  Sending parameters to it when it starts isn't useful in this
case.

Is there any way to do that running under ant with the <java> task or any
other task in ant?

Jake