ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Jaxb task anyone?
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 23:11:23 GMT

Might want to check out the Zeus project ( http://zeus.enhydra.org/ ) which
is a databinding package headed up by Brett McLaughlin (
http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/catalog/view/au/152?x-t=book.view ).  They
have an Ant task existing for it.  Might want to see if that works for your
needs.
http://zeus.enhydra.org/software/cvs/cvsweb.cgi/Projects/EnhydraOrg/toolsTech/Zeus/src/java/org/enhydra/zeus/util/ZeusTask.java?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

The nice thing about Zeus is that you don't need the Zeus library along
with your application after the class generation.  They knows how to
marshall themselves without any outside help.

Just thought I'd mention it for those interested in JAXB.

Jake