ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: How to make a jar file and exclude .java files?
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 22:12:44 GMT

Well, you can either exclude *.java from the <jar> task or you can keep
your source in one directory structure and compile and output your classes
to another separate directory structure and then jar that.

Sounds like you might need a basic build with which to start.  I suggest
the appdev guide in Tomcat.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/appdev/index.html

A sample build structure is found here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/appdev/sample/