ant-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: Multiple selectors in a fileset
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 00:16:59 GMT
At 05:13 PM 11/6/2002 -0500, Narayanan, Gopalakrishnan wrote:
>I have the following script which creates a jar file including a set of
>files.But the same set of files needs to be excluded in another jar
>file.So, I thought it would be a better option to specify
>the criteria as a selector .
>
>         <selector id="docBANK.selector.servlet.classes" >
>                 <filename name="**/servlet/**" />
>         </selector>
>
>         <target name="generateAppJars" >
>                 <jar
> destfile="${proj.java.library.dir}/${proj.MLDMS.jar.name}">
>                                 <fileset
> dir="${proj.working_folder}/ejb-temp/classes"
> includes="**/*.class">
>                                                 <selector
> refid="proj.selector.dms.classes"/>
>                                 </fileset>
>                 </jar>
>
>         </target>
>
>But this keeps throwing an error "One and only one selector is allowed
>within the <select> tag".Any thoughts?

Was this snippet taken directly out of your build? Notice that the selector
id "docBANK.selector.servlet.classes" does not match the refid
"proj.selector.dms.classes". I'm not sure that is related to the problem,
but perhaps you could check it before I start trying to reproduce.

BTW, this also shows a bug in the error message - <select> is the wrong tag
name. I'll fix this in any case.