ant-user mailing list archives

From Phill Tornroth <>
Subject Variable XSLT parameter problem
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:38:21 GMT
Hi, I have a problem that I'm trying to implement without creating an
enumerator task or rebuilding the xslt one. Here's the deal:

I want to transform a set of xml files that live in a directory structure,
at arbitrary depth. I need the XSLT file to know the path to the file it's
transforming. I kinda want to do something like:

<xslt ....../**/*.xml... >
    <param name="path" value="{the path to the particular file it's

I'd also settle for more of a for loop structure, ie:

<for-each file="/**/*.xml">
   <xslt ....{current}..>
      <param name="path" value="{}"/>

Any ideas? I haven't been able to find a way to do this, short of modifying
the xslt task.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message