ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Using apply to Link an Executable
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:53:25 GMT
Use the <uptodate> task to set a property and bypass your <apply> if
things are up-to-date.

But, perhaps on a better note, check out ant-contrib at Sourceforge.
There is some very nicely done Ant pieces for doing native compilation
and linking that may just make what you're doing a bit easier and more
flexible in the long run.

	Erik