ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knorr, Christian" <Christian.Kn...@astrium-space.com>
Subject problem with qoutes in ant.bat in ant 1.5.1
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:00:02 GMT
I tried to build ant itself on a Windows XP machine and it stopped with
the following message:

[...]
... Done Bootstrapping Ant Distribution
Files\Java\j2sdk1/4/1\lib\tools/jar;bootstrap\lib\optional/jar;bootstrap\lib\ant/jar;lib\optional\xalanj1compat/jar;lib\xercesImpl/jar;lib\xml-apis/jar;bootstrap\lib\ant/jar;

I removed the quotes from "%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar" and
"%JAVA_HOME%\lib\classes.zip" and it worked but I had to remove the
corresponding quotes in the built version as well.

I compared the batch-file to the one from ant 1.4.1 and that one doesn't
use the quotes mentioned. Should they be removed in the 1.5.1 script or
is there a problem in my environment?

Cheers,
Christian