ant-user mailing list archives

From Miguel González Castaños <...@tid.es>
Subject Re: problems with memory
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:30:19 GMT
As you can see I am pretty lost, I am new in all this stuff.

I dont understand what you mean with the tasks that i am using. By the way
the version of the java compiler is 1.1.8, should I change something in the
build.xml?

I also have set the <property name="junit.fork" value="true"/> which was set
to false before.

I have changed the heap value to 64, 128, 256 and now to 512 and it doesnt
work.

many thanks for your patience and your help, really

Miguel

Markus Dettori ha escrito: