ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <>
Subject Re: manifest task / wrapping after 72 bytes
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 01:45:26 GMT
Sebastien BLANC wrote:
> Hello Connor !
> u mean the task supports multiple arguments ? do u have an example coz I'm not
> sure wat u mean ?
> or do u mean that java allows u to put
> classpath: jarfile1
> classpath: jarfile2 ?

yes, this is allowed and in Ant you achieve this by

<manifest file="${thispkg.dir}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF" mode="update">
     <attribute name="classpath" value="global-jar-tl1-types.jar"/>
     <attribute name="classpath" value="global-jar-gem-types.jar"/>
     <attribute name="classpath" value="ejb-jar-gm3-types.jar"/>

That should work (although I did not try it just now). Let me know if it

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message