ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Weidner <eric.weid...@ejbsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Ant Featured in Out-of-the-Box
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:21:21 GMT
Fortunately, none of us have to be the ones to test that task because
Sun already did it for their Preferences API.  We'll just call exactly
the same methods but supply a different path in the registry outside of
"Software\JavaSoft\Prefs".

BTW, we've already tested jRegistryKey and it works like a champ for
basic registry manipulation.  I have no problems recommending it to
anybody who needs to create or update a registry entry.  Deleting
doesn't seem to work, however.

Eric