ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Weidner <eric.weid...@ejbsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Ant Featured in Out-of-the-Box
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 22:18:50 GMT
Actually, that's a great idea.  We've used the Preferences API in the
past but didn't think about diving into the JDK source to extract the
flush() methods we needed.  From a quick look at the JDK source, it
shouldn't be hard to make our own flush() that works on the Windows
registry outside of the Preferences sandbox (Software\JavaSoft\Prefs).

Thanks for the idea!

Eric