ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Weidner <eric.weid...@ejbsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Ant Featured in Out-of-the-Box
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:05:36 GMT
We are using jRegistryKey and we wrote wrappers around it to provide
easy registry path manipulation.  The problem with using Java to
manipulate the registry is that we haven't found a way to flush the
changes like you can with InstallShield, etc so they are available
immediately.  Thus the user has to go flush them manually by going into
the env var dialog and hitting ok, or you have to request a reboot.

http://www.beq.ca/downloads/jreg/

Eric