ant-user mailing list archives

From Rolf Schumacher <Rolf.Schumac...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: fileset: exlude a dir not to be touched by ant?
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:37:52 GMT
Thanks, Stefan.
I have to admit that I'm not familiar as to build Ant from source.
What I need is an estimate on how long it would take to get Ant 1.5.1 up
and running
from source.
With a working knowledge in Java and Ant,  and a high speed connection
to the internet at weekends only
this might be a too lengthy task.

Rolf