ant-user mailing list archives

From Rolf Schumacher <Rolf.Schumac...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: fileset: exlude a dir not to be touched by ant?
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:07:36 GMT
Sorry not to include the ant source - and: no, dir=C:\ and exclude
name="System*"
the error message remains

<project name="clean hard disk" default="clean">
    <target name="clean">
        <delete>
            <fileset dir="C:\" defaultexcludes="no">
                <include name="**/*.class"/>
                <include name="**/*.*~"/>
                <include name="**/*.bak"/>
                <exclude name="System*"/>
            </fileset>
        </delete>
    </target>
</project>

By the way: I'm never sure as I have to escape the backslash or not,
but in this case I tried both.

Rolf