ant-user mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <dhil...@avaya.com>
Subject Re: generating manifest classpath
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:18:03 GMT
actually, that is not what I am having trouble with.  My properties come from an outside properties
file where someone has defined ${lib}= SRC/LIB
I am on windows though and I use
<map from="${basedir}${fileseparator}${lib}${fileseparator}" to=""/>
Notice that the from equates to "d:\something\something\SRC/LIB\" so I never get a match because
the jar files will be "d:\something\something\SRC\LIB" becuase I am on windows. I am not sure
how to get around this without moving the property to the XML file itself which I don't really
want to do.  I think I am stuck with an unclean solution here of moving my property to the
XML file unless someone else has any ideas.  Is there some kind of task to modify all the
file separators in a property to
the current os file separator?
thanks for your help Dominique,
Dean

Dominique Devienne wrote:

> This is the part you need then (and it's subsequent use when the jar-dir
> property is de-referenced)=. Cheers, --DD
>
> <!-- Use intermediate property with location attribute instead of
>      using ${jar} directly to ensure <pathconvert>'s <map> works fine...
-->