ant-user mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <dhil...@avaya.com>
Subject Re: generating manifest classpath
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:01:26 GMT
thanks much, I did a search on generate classpath and came up with 274 results.  None of which
had the title generate classpath of course.  Your first e-mail was actually enough.  I finally
found your mail.  Is there a better search mechanism than http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&r=1&w=2
?  I didn't see the map element for the pathconvert task before.  Now I get to work through
differences in the file separator issues I am having.
thanks for your help,
Dean