ant-user mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <dhil...@avaya.com>
Subject generating manifest classpath
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:58:45 GMT
I was trying to generate the classpath for the manifest file so it was made up of my dist jar
and all the jars in the lib directory.  For example, if a.jar, b.jar are in my lib dir, and
I generate dist.jar, I would like my classpath to be "a.jar b.jar dist.jar".  I have tried
many different tasks in ant to generate this but alot of them give me the full path of the
jar in the lib directory which is not what I want.  I have tried PathConvert and BaseName(I
almost need a combination of the two).
Anybody have any other ideas on how to automatically generate my classpath?
thanks,
Dean