ant-user mailing list archives

From Anakreon Mejdi <ame...@ertonline.gr>
Subject Re: Q: expanding fileset to args for java-task
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:44:50 GMT
apply task may be what you need.
I have a target to create all stored procedures, views , tables,... in a
SQL Server db.
This is the target, if you need an example:
    <target name="build"
    description="Creates the stored procedures and views">
       <splash/>
       <apply  dir="${basedir}" executable="isql.exe" failonerror="false"
               parallel="false" skipemptyfilesets="true" type="file"
vmlauncher="false"
                output="${basedir}/out.txt"

         <arg value="-S" />
         <arg value="${server}" />
         <arg value="-d" />
         <arg value="${db}" />
         <arg value="-U" />
         <arg value="${user}" />
         <arg value="-P" />
         <arg value="${pswd}" />
         <arg value="-b" />
         <arg value="-n" />
         <arg value="-i" />
         <srcfile/>
         <fileset dir="${viewdir}" includes="${pattern}"
casesensitive="no"/>
         <fileset dir="${procdir}" includes="${pattern}"
casesensitive="no"/>
         <fileset dir="${triggerdir}" includes="${pattern}"
casesensitive="no"/>
       </apply>
   </target>