ant-user mailing list archives

From Arion Yu <arion...@metrowalker.com>
Subject Re: ant not able to compile EJB file
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 06:04:48 GMT
U can use "classpath" attribute for the task <javac>

Arion

Rahul Sood wrote:

>Hello,
>  I was using ant to develop a webservice in weblogic for this I was using weblogics webservice
task.
>But while running ant to do this ant gives a no class def found error for EJBObject. I
have included
>the required J2EE.jar in my environment variable "classpath" but ant does not seem to
read the classpath
>set in the environment variables.
>
>  If I compile same EJB files using javac it works fine. Hence I can say that ant could
not read the classpath that java compiler did.
>Please guide me to setup the classpath for ant.
>

>Rahul Sood
>IT Engineer
>Wyeth Research
>(T)  +44 (0)1628 683432
>Email : soodr@wyeth.com
>This communication (including any attachments) is confidential and may contain information
that is legally privileged or exempt from disclosure.  The communication is intended only
for the use of the addressee(s) named.  If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible for delivery to an intended recipient, please note that any unauthorised
viewing, copying, printing, storage, dissemination or distribution of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by replying to the message and then delete it from your computer.