ant-user mailing list archives

From Johan Adelöw <Johan.Ade...@corustechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Looking For Testers - Oracle LoadJava and DropJava Ant Optional Tasks
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:51:23 GMT

	    <arg value="${CORUS_DIR}/lib/xmlparserv2.jar"/>
	</exec>

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicholas [mailto:nwhitehe@yahoo.com]
Sent: den 12 november 2002 04:19
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Looking For Testers - Oracle LoadJava and DropJava Ant Optional
Tasks

If you use Ant and the Oracle internal JVM (loadjava
and dropjava commands) , I could really use your help
testing these optional tasks before submitting them.

Please send me an email at nwhitehe@yahoo.com if you
can help. Current status is I am commenting the code
and updating the docs.

Thanks.

//Nicholas

=====