ant-user mailing list archives

From "Klein, Scott @ TW" <scott.kl...@L-3com.com>
Subject RE: conditions and property's - use of <AntCall> task
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:32:27 GMT
Stefan -

Thanks for the input. That, I think, is a decent solution but I have a
question. If I <fail> during an <antcall> what occurs when the antcall is
over? Can I tell if the antcall failed somehow?

thanks
scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 11:43 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: conditions and property's

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Scott Klein <scott.klein@l-3com.com> wrote:

> I started by looking at the <fail> task, but I couldn't find a way
> to determine whether or not to execute a fail,

<fail> supports if/unless.

As far as unsetting properties goes, you are already using <antcall>,
right?

<antcall ...>
  <param name="foo" value="bar"/>
</antcall>

will create a property named foo in the called project that is not set
in the calling project after antcall has finished.  This may help you,
not sure.

Stefan