ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Agnew <brianag...@yahoo.com>
Subject xml namespace question (was: replacing text in a file during a copy)
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:01:39 GMT
If you can write an xpath expression to reference every attribute with that
namespace, then I suspect the answer would be yes (but I haven't tried it). If
I get time today I'll try it out...

 --- Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote: > Since you're online, let
me highjack this thread with my own question. I
> have a problem with an XSLT transform propagating an xmlns:xsi namespace
> declaration from the source document to the transformed document (several in
> fact, because I'm using the redirect extension). These generated documents
> are Ant build files, with entity includes.
>
> Would <xmltask> be able to leave the build.xml intact expect for removing
> all xmlns:xsi="..." attributes on all elements it finds it?
>
> Thanks, --DD

=====
Brian Agnew                  http://www.oopsconsultancy.com
OOPS Consultancy Ltd         brian@oopsconsultancy.com