ant-user mailing list archives

From ravi appala <appal...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to break up file-build.xml and execute them together as optional
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 00:30:26 GMT
I would like to know the way to compile pieces with
individual (pices of)build.xml  and also all of them
together with option by selecting them dynamically.

I am using Ant to build and deploy for our system.We
are expanding our Web App Server to run with 20 java
applications.
I would like to create a build.xml for each
application and one global.xml with choosing each
build.xml of each application as demand and run it.How
could I do this?

Thanks,
ravi

=====