ant-user mailing list archives

From Manish Kulkarni <manis...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XML Logger
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:26:23 GMT
Hi,

I was actually using cruisecontrol, which in turn uses
XmlLogger. It was not working so I tried out running
just on the command-line. But the build breaks with
OutOfMemory exception.

If anyone know a fix to XmlLogger than please let me
know asap.

Here, even the default debugger also fails.

Thanks,
Manish