ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Bruce Lynes <dly...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: JBoss 2.4.x taskdef
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:26:06 GMT
On Friday 15 November 2002 08:36, David Jencks wrote:

> I can't figure out what this task does and how it differs from xdoclet.

What does xdoclet do?  And will it allow me to generate my ejb-jars, jboss.xml
automatically, without a known set of EJB's?

My JBoss taskdef doesn't require a known set of EJBs.  It only requires a
known directory that contains EJBs, and will recursively grab them.  The only
requirement is that the Home interface, Remote interface and Session beans
all end in Home, Remote, and Session, respectively, and that they all bare
the same class root name.