ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Bruce Lynes <dly...@shaw.ca>
Subject JBoss 2.4.x taskdef
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:08:37 GMT
I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a JBoss taskdef, for JBoss
2.4.3 and higher?

It is designed for how we use JBoss in our environment, which is basically to
generate ejb-jar.xml and jboss.xml files for stateless session beans.  It
currently depends on the Jakarta ORO library for regular expressions.  I had
originally prototyped it as a bash shell script with sed expressions.  I had
to move it to an Ant taskdef later on, so that the build script would work
under both Windows and Linux.

If anyone else is interested in this taskdef, I am willing to submit it for
cvs commit, after removing dependencies on our system libraries.

Thanks in advance.