ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Kodungallur" <hkodungal...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: conditions and property's
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:41:29 GMT
actually, it will be very helpful for me also to know whether we
can unset a property.

scott, however, you can use the <if> task provided by ant-contrib
(its on sourceforge http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-contrib)
as a work around. thats what i am doing now

say the value of the property "this.target.built" can be either
"true" or "false"

then you can do something like

<if>
     <equals arg1="${this.target.built}" arg2="true"/>
     <then>
     </then>
     <else>
     </else>