ant-user mailing list archives

From manish kumar <manishfor...@yahoo.com>
Subject urgent help needed
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:30:50 GMT
hi everyone
i have a problem for which i need some help

i have made an ant script for compiling and deploying
the application in weblogic app server.

but i need to write a similar ant script which should
create the jars, wars and ears and deploy the
application in the websphere app server

the problem is that i do not know what all things are
required for deploying the application in websphere
through  ant and what are the commands to create the
various jars,wars and ear file in websphere and also
the deployment commands.

can someone please help me and give me some direction
.
if someone has some document or knoews some site where
i can get this information , it would be really nice

please reply soon
thanx
regards
manish