ant-user mailing list archives

From James Bullington <shockr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Ant you have a greeting card from Daisy.
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:20:54 GMT
Or... seeing replies to this message a thousand times over. <grin>

--- David McTavish <dmctavish@SANDVINE.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to determine what was worse... the Daisy-spam virus or the
> greeting card. ;)

=====
"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare of the Lord:  He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and
I am trusting himů"

Psalms 91:1-2 (New Living Translation)