ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Coverting package name to directory
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:55:14 GMT
There may be some twisted and ingenious application of
<pathconvert> that could accomplish this, or some
other task I don't know about, but it seems that Ant's
facilities for manipulating properties sans file IO
are limited.

How about a script?

-Matt

--- Stefano Mancarella <stefano.mancarella@caboto.it>