ant-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Malla <malla...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: Starteam: Get files by status.
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 00:55:04 GMT

I am running this command from the command line:
C:\Program Files\StarTeam 4.0>stcmd co -p "<username>:<password>@starteam:49201/<my
project>/<my view>" -f NCO
This is what I get:
StarTeam 4.2 Command Line Interface, Build 4.2.699
Copyright (c) 1997-1999 Starbase Corporation
Using ini file: C:\Program Files\StarDisk\ConnectionManager.ini
Folder: <my root folder>(working dir: C:\myrepository\myfolder)
But I am not getting any files as a result of the checkout on my comp. But, if I goto starteam
and do a checkout from the starteam interface, all files in the right structure are copied
on to my computer. do you know what is happening?
Thanks.
 Dave Draper <DaveD@geotrust.com> wrote:Using the StarTeam integration, No.

You can however work around the problem by using the
tag and the command line interface.

The following will check out, unlocked, all files that are
of status "out of date" or "missing".

${ST_USERNAME}:${ST_PASSWORD}@${ST_SERVERNAME}:${ST_SERVERPORT}/${st_project
}/${st_view}/${st_rootfolder} -u -filter OI" />

Run stcmd.exe co -? for more information.

- Dave D.