ant-user mailing list archives

From Jon Schewe <jpsch...@mtu.net>
Subject Re: Jspc and JDK 1.4.1_01 not working
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 16:15:15 GMT
Ok, I just downloaded and installed Tomcat-4.1.12 and I've still got the same
problem.  It seems that this is a problem with return values from cygwin.  The
latest version gives back different return values and therefore the ant task
gets unhappy and dies.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe | jpschewe@mtu.net