ant-user mailing list archives

From "Markus Dettori" <markus.dett...@wuerth-phoenix.com>
Subject Re: problems with memory
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:46:52 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Miguel González Castaños" <mgc@tid.es>
To: "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: problems with memory

> As you can see I am pretty lost, I am new in all this stuff.
>
> I dont understand what you mean with the tasks that i am using. By the way
> the version of the java compiler is 1.1.8, should I change something in
the
> build.xml?
>
> I also have set the <property name="junit.fork" value="true"/> which was
set
> to false before.

This property is set somewhere in a target you made.
This target contains a task, perhaps <junit blablabalbalab />.
Or the task should look like this.
<junit printsummary="yes"
         fork="yes"
         haltonfailure="no"
         showoutput="yes"
          includeantruntime="yes">
</junit>

Just send us this task and the target it is used in, from your build.xml
Tell us which properties (something like ${prop} ) you set in
your build.properties file.