ant-user mailing list archives

From "Christophe Ney" <>
Subject FW: Zeus: Zeus Ant task
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 05:36:17 GMT
Hi Jason,

The answer to your question may depends on your Ant version.
Putting the jar file in your ant/lib directory instead should
give you good results with Ant 1.5

Christophe Ney
Hypermedia System Consulting
WEB Engineering for Virtual Communities
phone/fax +33 4 78 94 85 53
mobile +33 6 61 48 85 53

-----Original Message-----
From: []On Behalf Of
Jason Bodnar
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 10:53 PM
Subject: Zeus: Zeus Ant task

I'm trying to use the Ant task for Zeus that's mentioned in the User Guide.
I've added the following to my build.xml file:

<taskdef name="zeus" classname="org.enhydra.zeus.util.ZeusTask"/>

<target name="zeus" depends="init" description="make zeus classes">
  <zeus destDir="${src}"
    <constraint type="DTD" constraintFile="config.dtd"

When I run ant I get:

file:/home/jbodnar/projects/broadq/pcmiddle/java/build.xml:11: taskdef class
org.enhydra.zeus.util.ZeusTask cannot be found

The class is part of a jar file in /usr/java/j2sdk1.4.0_01/jre/lib/ext.

What do I need to do for ant to find this class and define the task?

Jason Bodnar
Zeus mailing list

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>