ant-user mailing list archives

From "Damon Hill" <Damon.H...@wnco.com>
Subject Ant 1.5.1 official release??
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 13:51:06 GMT
** High Priority **

Is there a time frame as to when Ant 1.5.1 will become an "official"
release as opposed to the
"beta" release as it is referred to on the website??

The reason I am asking is because it is labeled as Beta on the website
however, the company that
I work for needs the fixes in 1.5.1 (the inheriting of properties fix
as the main need) in their current
build process. HOWEVER, they will NOT install a BETA copy of the
software.

So, my question is, can we get an official release up on the website,
or when will that happen????

thanks,

M Damon Hill
Integrator : TURBO/Jets
Valtech Technoloies, Inc.
"Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but
an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones
is a house." - Henri Poincare