ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: loadproperties gotcha
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 10:46:25 GMT
On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, John-Mason Shackelford <> wrote:

> I need to look at the source to confirm, but it looks to me like
> <loadproperties> does not behave as <property> in that when two
> identical properties occur in the same file the last rather than the
> first value is set.

Having looked at the source: you may be right or wrong 8-).

Both tasks your Properties#load(InputStream) and I'm not sure which
one is going to be added to the resulting Properties object if your
properties file contains the same key multiple times.  I don't think
this is defined at all.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message