ant-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject Re: No directory specified for fileset
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:08:54 GMT
This one time, at band camp, Stefan Bodewig said:

SB>On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Bruce Snyder <ferret@frii.com> wrote:
SB>
SB>> I'm using the <ejbjar> task
SB>
SB><snip/>
SB>
SB>>     <support>
SB>
SB><ejbjar>'s docs say
SB>
SB>,----
SB>| The <support> nested element is used to supply additional classes
SB>| (files) to be included in the generated jars. The <support> element is
SB>| a FileSet,
SB>`----
SB>
SB>And <fileset>'s docs says that the dir attribute is required.  See
SB><http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTypes/fileset.html>, there
SB>should probably be a link in <ejbjar>'s docs.

Stefan,

Thank you for seeing what I didn't. I should have searched the page for
examples of the <support> task. There are examples in the TOPLink for
Weblogic section and the Jonas section.

Incidentally, I agree that there should be cross references like the
one you suggest throughout Ant's docs.

Bruce