ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tomas Hulek" <thu...@cz.ibm.com>
Subject target files depending on directories
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:06:52 GMT
Hi,

I have a problems working out how to create a target file in every
directory which meets certiain condition. Does anyone has an idea?

Details:

After compiling all Java classes, I need to create a foo.properties file
for every Java package '*.*.*' in the project (third level package).

The algorithms would normaly be:

1) find all directories which are three levels deeps '*/ */*'

2) create a file named foo.properties in each of those directories (and
possible put something meaningful into it..)

I tried to play with with <foreach>
(http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/ant-contrib/), however, the <fileset>
element does not allow me to select directories only...

Tomas