ant-user mailing list archives

From Primoz.Pris...@marand.si
Subject Re: vssget - vsspath[] how ?
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 06:42:53 GMT

As I know "vssget & co" does not support this even VisualSource Safe does.
But you can use file mask (like *.jar) or you can get whole project
(directory).

Primoz Prislan.

                    "Emil

                    Alexandrov"             To:     "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <Emil.alexandrov        cc:

                    @rila.com>              Subject:     vssget - vsspath[] how ?

                    16.10.2002 17:22

                    Please respond

                    to "Ant Users

                    List"

I couldn't find in the manual, but is there any way to get more then one
file with vssget task? I want to do something like this
  <target name="getLibsFromVSS" >
    <vssget localPath="lib"
        login="${vss.user},${vss.pass}"
        vsspath="/third-party/apache/xerces/xerces.jar" and here to add
some other /third-party/org/product/some.jar />
  </target>

Thanks,
Emil