ant-user mailing list archives

From Nikol...@proactive.dk
Subject RE: ANT - CVS Documentation?
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:03:56 GMT

Hi Tony,

Here's what I use

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project name="VidelityBuild" default="checkout" basedir="c:\build\script">
    <property environment="env"/>
    <property name="source.dir" value="${env.SOURCE_HOME}\${branch.name}"/>

      <target name="checkout">
            <delete dir="${source.dir}"/>
            <mkdir dir="${source.dir}"/>

      <cvs cvsRoot=":ext:build@scvs:/cvs" command="checkout -P -r
${branch.name} -d ${source.dir} v3" failonerror="true"/>

      </target>
</project>

, but to be honest... its faster to keep everything else but the compile in
shell og bat - im using linux as build environenment.

/n

                      "Scott Francis"

                      <scott.francis@ne        To:       "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      wisys.com>               cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: ANT - CVS Documentation?

                      22-10-2002 15:58

                      Please respond to

                      "Ant Users List"

Why not check out the Ant documentation.  Look under core tasks-> cvs.

It clearly states that it is the package/module to check out.  So in CVS
terms...it's either the cvs module or the directory path that you wish to
check out.  In your case (based on the name Internal Projects) I would
assume it's a CVS module.

Scott