ant-user mailing list archives

From Nikol...@proactive.dk
Subject running several ant processes at the same time...
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:06:56 GMT
Hello there,

I asked once but didn't get any reply... Im currently making a build system
around CVS, Ant and InstallShield. So far so good.

I want to execute more than one build.xml with ant from my build queue - at
the same time. When trying this I get problems with files that suddenly
disappear - like, for example, one process (in its own JVM) is generating a
file. To be sure that this file (whatever) really is "overwritten",
<delete...> is used. But :-) ... the problem is then - the process "behind"
delete this file ("its my turn now").

Does Java or (Ant) have a IO problem or what?

Hope someone can crack this nut for me. I will be more than happy to send
error output, but I'll wait with that.

Im using Ant1.5 and the problem is seen on both java1.3.1_01 and
java1.4.1.... thanks.

/nikolaj