ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vijay Gupta" <vij...@kanrad.com>
Subject Compiling 2 files
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:25:50 GMT

Oops...forfot to attach the build file..

In addition to that problem...if i delete those files which are giving
error, it says compiling 6 files but when i see .war file all the .class
files will be there

(See attached file: build.xml)

Hi all,

I have some problem with ant, I am trying to compile files.
My folder has 46 files in sub directories, but when i run ant it says
compiling 14 files..
moreover it gives compilation errors saying can not resolve symbol in some
files
when I cross checked the files they seems to be correct.

If I compile same directory from dos prompt, It compiles everything,
I am attaching build script here.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Vijay