ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ralf Hauser" <ralfhau...@gmx.ch>
Subject RE: splitting "arg line" into multiple "arg value"s fails? Unable to execute command
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:56:38 GMT

[snip]
> Now, if that's not what you want to do, and want to delete only those
> *.??.html files that have an equivalent *.m4 files, check out the
> <present>
> selector, not the <depend> one you used.
I would like to go even one step further and delete the *.??.html files only
if the *.m4 is present AND more recent than the corresponding *.??.html.
Unfortunately, I don't see how the
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTypes/selectors.html#presentselect
could help me there.

> It it's neither of what you want, please explain clearly in English which
> files are to be removed, where, and especially why. Thanks, --DD
Sorry, the line saying that I wanted to use this "exec" later as an "apply
exec..." unfortunately got dropped in the replies to my original post
(http://www.mail-archive.com/ant-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg20936.html).

Many thanks for any suggestions in advance!