ant-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Solofnenko <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject RE: Continuing with the build
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:51:26 GMT
It is possible, but VERY inconvenient. My build consists of several
component builds with inter-component dependencies (I preprocess them into
one build file). The general rule should be that a component unit test
should be executed only if all dependencies' unit tests succeeded. As many
as possible unit tests should be executed. Since I automatically generate
most of build files, I can implement it for unit testing. But what about
java compilation and other tasks? Wrapping every task does not seem as a
good way of doing it.

- Alexey
--
{ http://trelony.cjb.net/   } Alexey N. Solofnenko