ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Clevenger" <Robert.Cleven...@oracle.com>
Subject ANN: JDeveloper 9.0.3 Supports Ant 1.5.1
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:01:49 GMT
On the Ant External Tools and Tasks Page at
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/external.html I read that for a new tool to be
added to the page, I should post the relevant information to one of the
mailist lists. I'm hoping that this is is the right list.

Here's the information for JDeveloper.  In our 9.0.3 release we've added
support for using the build.xml file from within the IDE as well as
generating the build.xml from your existing project.

Name: Oracle9i JDeveloper
Description : Java IDE with support for Ant
Compatibility:  Ant 1.5.1
Contact:  jdeveloperbeta_us@oracle.com
License:  Commerical

Let me know if any more information is needed, and thanks in advance.

Rob