ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nascif Abousalh-Neto" <nas...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: IDE
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:36:17 GMT
Hi Peter,
	It works fine on Windows. I would recommend that you post a report
of your problems (the more detailed the better) to the JDEE (formely known
as JDE) mailing list. The guys over there are very helpful. Before that,
though, take a look at the mailing list archives:
http://www.mail-archive.com/jde@sunsite.dk/maillist.html
	And of course, the JDEE documentation:
http://jdee.sunsite.dk/jdedoc/ug/jde-ug.html

 - Nascif