ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Francis" <scott.fran...@newisys.com>
Subject RE: ANT - CVS Documentation?
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:58:09 GMT
Why not check out the Ant documentation.  Look under core tasks-> cvs.

It clearly states that it is the package/module to check out.  So in CVS terms...it's either
the cvs module or the directory path that you wish to check out.  In your case (based on the
name Internal Projects) I would assume it's a CVS module.

Scott