ant-user mailing list archives

From "L.C. Oliver" <lc.oli...@intcx.com>
Subject ANT and cruisecontrol
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:49:41 GMT
Hi,

Do I set the system variables for the cruise control. I am trying to figure out how to tell
CruiseControl where ANT, JDK to run.  PLEASE HELP.

LC Oliver

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Pellow [mailto:nick.pellow@mindmatics.de]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 4:48 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: AW: cruisecontrol vs anthill

Hi Erik,
We managed to get CruiseControl working with 20 projects at the same time
without having to change one build file. Since each of our
projects already had standard targets Ant was powerful enough to handle the
SCM integration. We just needed to write a wrapper build file that took
System Properties from the cruise instance and did all the cruise specifc
work.
This means each of our projects is still "cruise agnostic".
It works well for us!

Regards,
Nick.